Since its inception in 2004, CRU Dance has remained committed to the artistry of dance and the dancers for which we serve. We believe in recognizing dancers on all levels while preserving the art form on which competitive dance has been built.
CRU Dance acknowledges dancers not simply with a trophy, but rather opportunity. Whether a dancer is invited to one of our 6 national performance companies, awarded an academic achievement award, college scholarship through our commercial dance & entertainment recruiting platform, cover model winners, or special performance opportunity recipients, it is our goal to ensure that we continue to provide more than just a trophy, but rather, an experience.
CRU Dance has and will always remain a community of studio director’s, teachers, choreographers, dancers, parents, and staff and we look forward to welcoming you all as family year after year. Dance and specifically competitive dance, is ever-changing and continues to evolve year after year. Our promise to you as we travel through this journey together, is to maintain the values and integrity that CRU Dance has always been known for while continuing to provide experience and opportunity for all who grace our stage now and in the years to come.
Join The CRU Team!
We are always interested in adding professional, experienced, charismatic, educated, hard working, fun loving people to our team. Sound like you?
If you are interested in the following:
- Backstage or Sound Manager
- Assistant Director/Award Captain
- Front Retail Table
We ask you to acquaint yourself with our philosophy and our company, because we are somewhat unique! We hope to find people who are a good fit for us, and we want to make sure we are a good fit for you.
Starting July 10, 2018 you can email us and apply for a position with our company. Please include the position you are submitting for in the subject line.
The email address specifically for staff is [email protected].
Here are the guidelines to applying to join our judging staff starting July 10, 2018:
- Read about our philosophy above in the first section of this page (Through Choreography, Through Positive Reinforcement, Through Corroboration, Performing On A Stage).
- Make a 1-minute “selfie video” of yourself .This should be a “talking head” video and can easily be done on your phone. No fancy editing is necessary. We just want to experience your articulation, speaking style, and personality. Tell us:
- Your name
- Where you live and travel from
- What position you are applying for
- Your background and experience in the dance world
*If we believe you are a GREAT fit for our company we will further you along in our process.*